This game was made in 48 hours for Global Game Jam 2018 for the theme of "Transmission".
Tethered is a 2 player, competitive, sports game where both players are linked. Players can only move around and send signals along the link to their opponent.
The aim of the game is to have the most points before time runs out.
- To get points, players must hit a ball with a signal to convert it.
- A converted ball will then convert any goal poles it hits.
- Converted poles will generate points over time; more poles = more points
This game can be played with either keyboard or Xbox controller.
Controls - Keyboard:
- Move - WASD or IJKL
- Shoot - C or N
Controls - Xbox Controller:
- Move - Left Stick
- Shoot - A button
- Only keyboard controls work in the In-Browser version. To play with controller input, please download the zip file and play from there.
- Playing In-Browser requires setting the game to full screen to see everything.
- Daniel MacCormick
- Alain Sangalang
Background Music: Bib by Tagirijus
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.